The role of our school is to facilitate the students of Clonmel and its environs in the acquisition of general and specialised education.
- to encourage the development of the full person through imparting knowledge and skills and through inculcating values;
- to develop critical thinking and to promote informed decision-making skills in students;
- to bring students to an awareness of their identity in a multi-denominational, multi-racial, multi-cultural context;
- to enable the transition to further education;
- to encourage the participation of parents in the education of their children;
- to respond to the educational needs of the local community.